The Priority Club Visa officially only delivers 30k points on first use, but there is a link floating around that should generate 80k bonus points on the first use. There have been numerous message board posters confirming this works, however, I have not tried it myself.
Any way, in addition to the bonus points, the Priority Club Visa comes with:
- Free night each year – you get your first certificate about 13 months after you get the card (after you have paid the annual fee); they are supposed to be usable at any Priority Club hotel, but may have some capacity controls
- 5 points per dollar spent at Priority Club hotels
- 2 points per dollar spent on gas, groceries and dining
- 1 point per dollar spent on everything else
- 10% points rebate on any redemption
- No foreign transaction fees.
- No fee 1st year, then $49
Do note that this unofficial offer can stop working at any time and without notice. You may apply only to find out that you get less bonus points that you were expecting. There can be no guaranties here!
Also note that you may be able to get IHG Platinum status when the points post.
Chase credit card Credit Card Bonus Offer Holiday Inn Hotel Intercontinental Priority Club