title: Metrowest Massachusetts
excerpt: ‘Key info about the Metrowest Area’
- “Dave’s Adventures”
- New England
I sometimes travel to the MetroWest area near Boston for work so I thought I would include some useful information.
- Hopkinton State Park - 1500 acres; forest including hiking trails, beaches, and fishing; fee for parking during the summer.
- <href=”https://www.mass.gov/locations/callahan-state-park”>Callahan State Park</a> - 800 acres; 7 miles of marked trails for hiking & horseback riding
- Lake Cochituate (Natick) - 3 linked ponds in Natick with waterskiing allowed on the South Pond
- Walden Pond in nearby Concord
The Golden Triangle Shopping District is one of the largest shopping areas in New England. It is approximately 3 square miles including parts of Natick and Framingham extending between routes 9 and 30.
- Natick Mall - 1,695,884 square feet of gross leasable area). It is anchored by Macy’s and Nordstrom’s and also draws people with an Apple Store, Dave & Buster’s and Wegman’s supermarket. It was formerly known as the Natick Collection and lost Neiman Marcus in 2021.
- Shoppers World - 781,507 square feet including AMC Theater (15), Kohl’s, Walmart, Best Buy, Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls
- Harelick Dental Associates (Holliston) has the best dentists in the Metrowest area including one that focuses on computer guided implants.
Metrowest has various definitions but it is always east of Worchester and west of Boston.
- Westborough (sometimes included)
I also like to include the nearby “M” towns