Bonus: 40k AAdvantage points after spending $3k in 3 months on the Citi AAdvantage personal Visa (only 30k for the Citi AAdvantage business Mactercard). Note that unofficial links for 50k points pop up somewhat regularly, so you may do better by holding off
- $95 annual fee, waived for first year.
- Citibank limits the number of approvals they will give in a certain time frame
- Must be a first time cardholder of that particular card (for example, if you have had a Citi AA personal Mastercard, a Citi AA Personal Visa or Citi AA business Mastercard would be fine)
- For the business card, you need a business. If you don’t have one, start one, though be prepared to prove it. Eg., utility bills in the business’s name (if you are a sole proprietorship, the business name can simply be your name and the tax id # could simply be your social security number).
- Must not have applied for any Citi cards in the last 60-90 days.